This section provides you with an outline of the Health & Safety requirements for airport, airline activities and aircraft maintenance.
The Aviation Environment has a potential exposure to a vast range of hazards. Having proper Health & Safety Management System in place ensures effective management and mitigation of these hazards. You must ensure the health and safety of workers, passengers, crew, ground personnel, and the general public, both on the ground and in flight. Health & Safety must cover your aircraft operations, aviation catering, passenger transport, cargo handling, as well as hangars, terminals and offices.
We can support you throughout and ensure that you are in full compliance with your legal obligations.
Health & Safety Management of Day-To-Day Operations
- Risk Assessments (General, Specific jobs, Young persons, Maternity)
- Safety Management System
- Organisation of HSE file
- Training to all workers
- Record keeping of machinery scheduled maintenance and certifications
- Appointment of Employee H&S Representatives
- Emergency and Evacuation Planning and Procedures
- Fire Drill Reports
Construction Works & Maintenance
Your Legal Obligations:
- Appointment of qualified competent HSE consultants
- Health, Safety and Environment Plan
- Notification to Authorities
- Organisation of Project HSE file
- Site visits and regular inspection reports
- Meetings and communication reports
- Ensure that your contractors are observing their legal obligations
Contractors’ Legal Obligations:
- Risk Assessment / Safe Work Method Statement Report
- Toolbox Talks
- Copies of Training Records of workers
- Copies of machinery and scaffolding certifications
Below you will find some of the courses that we offer on the subject. You can find the whole list of courses that we offer here. If you have any specific course requirement, please contact us.